Never too old to be young....!!!

Is it only me or even others had started thinking about process of aging at the age of 21? I am at such an age where a person starts speculating major decisions of life such as career options, relationship choices, your compatibility with your friends and many other things. My mother believes that how much ever one tries to hide his/her age, the skin gives away. I am a petite women, which I perceive as a boon when it comes to staying and looking young. I realised over a period of time that what my mother used to say is more than right. Skin does give away with time and starts showing signs of aging. At the age of 20, I was diagnosed with Computer Vision Syndrome, since I work a lot with Computers, Lap-tops for German Translation work. I was asked to put eye-drops that hydrate eyes, wash eyes with cold water. Even after that my eyes have burning sensation, dryness by the end of the day. That was the first alarm , that aging has started to show its effect. My friends, cousins had started showing grey hair. This really made me think what I can do to smoothen the process of aging as my responsibility towards my body and mind. 

One surprising fact that I would like to share with you all is that in your 20’s never use Anti-aging products. Since using Anti- aging products at such an early age will cause breakdown.

Few of the alternatives that I came up with and would like to suggest to all cheerful folks there. In this article we will see only two of them.
1. Sunscreen
2. Aloe Vera Gel


1.Sunscreen-
Right since puberty knocks the door, one starts getting interested in cosmetics and other products that enhance one's beauty and desirability. I always sought products that give a matte finish or even a bit dryer look to skin as compared to products that will give shiny, oily look. That is the sole reason I always avoided applying sunscreen and resorted to using compacts, face powders etc. However when I did a little research over how skin can be protected from wrinkles and other problems I realised the mistake I had been committing all these years. Many signs of aging are caused by the sun, such as texture, overall tone, and fine lines.

Certain benefits sunscreen provides in keeping your young, cheerful skin blessed are as follows-
   
The sunscreen gives your skin a chance to indulge in healing on its own instead of constantly defending itself from UV exposure and repairing damage. It also reverses common signs of photo aging.There have been several studies comparing adults using sunscreen on a regular basis and those who do not use it at all,and the results have always favoured use of sunscreen.


However certain things to keep in mind when you purchase a sunscreen –
1.  Use a sunscreen that has SPF 30 or more, but try avoiding a very high SPF. One key point to remember while purchasing beauty products do not purchase products that have too many chemicals, very high concentrations of something that is essential for skin like SPF as your gentle skin shouldn’t be tortured with such high concentrations. Instead of choosing a 9 to 5 product, I will suggest reapplication or touch up.

2.  Sunscreens with a matte finish will be more helpful.

3.  If you want to use anything like compact, face powder etc always use them after 15-20 minutes of application of sunscreen.

4.  Also sunscreen has to be applied before 20-25 minutes you leave home.

5.  Do not forget to apply it during winters and rainy season.

2.  Aloe Vera Gel-
 With tiny houses in Bombay, gone are the days when people used to plant tulsi, Aloe Vera at there place and used to take benefit of these plants for enhancing and building up the health. Freshly prepared Aloe Vera gel can do miracles to your skin. I suffered from a very tragic accident in January 2017 which literally peeled of a very small portion of skin of my left forearm. Though the burned skin healed slowly there is a scar. This was the time, when a fellow yoga student at my Iyengar Yoga Class told me about how useful Aloe Vera gel is in treating scars and wounds. I was so upset with the scar then that I searched a lot about Aloe Vera gel. Applying Aloe Vera gel did reduce my scar but it did not disappear completely. However,I am not at all desperate to treat it and get blemish free skin. With time I have realised that scars, wounds, stretch marks express that you have seen hardships, struggled and are still standing firm. Now, coming to the point through my research on different websites I came across the anti-aging properties that Aloe Vera Gel has.


1.  Introducing Aloe Vera to daily beauty regimen can increase skin elasticity through production of collagen.
2.  It gives instant cooling effect. Thus, it can be used as after-wax moisturizer. Some medical practitioners have advised me to avoid waxing, saying that it would accelerate aging. I would not really go in depths of whether their suggestion is really supported by research or any pioneering work in this field but I am very certain that Aloe Vera Gel would help in recovering harm done by waxing.
3.  Aloe Vera nourishes the skin.
4.  Aloe Vera gel can help sloughing off of dead skin cells. This improves skin texture and acts as a toner. Skin becomes tighter too.
5.  Aloe Vera gel is an excellent moisturizer that can penetrate deep into the skin’s various layers and prevent loss of moisture, this reduces appearance of wrinkles.

Choose an Aloe Vera gel that is free from any other additives like some other moisturizing agents. The purer the Aloe Vera gel, the more benefits it will give to your skin and your skin, body and mind shall be thankful to you for introducing it to such blissful element.

In next Article I will share few other natural ways to stay young and joyful forever.

Till then, take care and stay blessed.

Comments

  1. Really nice analysis and informative, i appriciate your blog!
    My best wishesh with you.
    Good luck.
    Adv.Preeti Vijay Chavan
    Advocate High Court,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Preeti Tai :* :)your support motivates me to write

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

प्लास्टिकबंदीविषयी प्रबोधन मोहीम हवी

Serious Greivance regarding a decision changing pattern of law exams